Work at Camp
As a staff member at camp, you learn valuable, relevant skills and wield the responsibility to make a serious contribution every day… plus you get to wear shorts, a t-shirt, and work outside in the sunshine!
We’re as dedicated to investing in the leaders on our staff as we are to the growth of our campers. In fact, one simply can’t happen without the other. This is why few summer jobs offer as much personal satisfaction or opportunity to develop life and resume-building skills as being a camp staff member, especially when you have a passion for sports and valuable insights to share.
A recent study by the National Association of Colleges and Employers concluded that “unpaid internships offer no advantage to the job-seeking student.” Meanwhile, here are some of the upsides of working at a summer camp:
- Opportunity for growth, leadership, maturity, responsibility and skill building critical to success in future employment
- Value as a key to the organization’s success
- Direct, daily interaction with the most valued aspect of our organization – our campers
- A genuine voice in our program
- Rewarding opportunity of seeing immediate results from your work
- A collaborative environment of teammates and co-workers
- Friendships that last beyond the summer
- Competitive salary that includes room and board (healthy, organic meals)
- Beautiful Bay Area location with amazing weather
- Access to state-of-the-art athletic facilities
If you want to join us for a fun and meaningful summer job, our staff application is now open!
Email email@example.com with any questions.