For rising 10th and 11th graders we’ve created a unique program that allows teens to continue improving in their sport of choice — basketball, soccer, baseball, tennis, volleyball, or softball — while also taking on special leadership roles reserved for our oldest campers.
During the Core Sports periods, teens will continue to develop their personal skills and receive individualized instruction from our Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches, focusing on the elements of their game in which they seek to improve. They’ll also serve as leaders and role models for younger campers, helping them to develop their skills and serving as mentors and friends.
Outside of the sports program, teens will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility at camp, such as planning and leading camp activities such as evening programs and Maccabi Cup.
During each session, teens will:
- Build confidence and develop leadership skills
- Practice problem solving, critical thinking, and taking initiative
- Continue developing skills in their Core Sport: basketball, soccer, baseball, softball, volleyball, or tennis
- Learn coaching techniques and gain experience working with children
- Assist in leading camp programs like Morning Huddle, Maccabi Cup, Electives, and Evening Programs
Our teen program is available during all three of our camp sessions and runs concurrently with our other camper programs. This program affords our older campers a unique opportunity to develop their leadership and sports skills in a supportive camp environment.
Click here to register your child for our teen program. For more information, call our office at 415-997-8844.